Get set to Sparkle!
Tooth Whitening Is a straightforward process used to lighten The Colour Of Your Teeth. Naturally, Teeth tend to Darken With Age, Drinking Tea, Coffee, wine, Smoking and even some foods can all Speed Up This effect. Whitening works best On mildly discoloured Teeth, with some Darker Staining Taking Longer to change.
The actual change in shade will often vary from patient to patient. If you suffer from very sensitive teeth, Periodontal Disease or moderate tooth wear, your dentist may discourage whitening.
Everybody loves a beautiful smile and with our tooth whitening system everyone can easily benefit from a new whiter smile.
Benefits and Solutions
- You might find you Want To Smile More Often!
- Pain free And simple Procedure.
- Allows you to have Confidence when you Smile.
- Long Lasting results.
- Whitens teeth which are stained or discoloured.
- Tooth Whitening tends to be Ideal For many Patients.
- Particularly, those Who Have Healthy, Unrestored Teeth (No Fillings) And Would Like A Brighter Smile.
- Tooth Whitening Improves The Appearance Of Your natural
- Teeth Without Removing Any actual part of them.
- Tooth Whitening can be a Better Option Than A Crown Or
- Veneer If You Want To Lighten The Colour Of Healthy
- Teeth, As The Placement Of Crowns And Veneers Involves
- removing tooth structure and is more invasive.